Friday, April 10, 2009

Coupon Smart

So I had someone tell me that Walmart will match a sale from another store, as long as it is the EXACT product. I got to thinking and wondered if all my store traveling was going to come to an end! Nope, I actually still find that in MANY cases, Kroger is cheaper due to the many different ways to collect coupons for ONE item.
For example. Huggies Diapers. I has a manufacture coupon for $3.00 off 1 pkg. of diapers.
I loaded a $1.50 coupon to my Kroger card on shortcuts.com . Then I had another $1.50 coupon from Cellfire.com that I loaded. So when Kroger had Huggies on sale for $9.89 a pkg. I actually got it for $3.89! If I had only used the manufactures coupon at Walmart, matching the Kroger sale I would still have paid $6.89. 
So check out all the different ways to save, it can really pay YOU to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment